1.31.2012

old stuff...

I was looking through some old stuff while registering for Thing A Day 2012 so, I thought I'd add some stuff here for you to see:
My fireplace.  I cut particle board to fit into my fireplace and covered it with foam and felt.  The bottom layer is semi-circle shaped pieces cut out and covered with brown felt to mirror logs.  The sides are black felt and the back is red, yellow and orange felt with an added layer of shiny orange to make it pop.  I did it because we do not use the fireplace and I wanted it to be safe and fun for my daughter.  She plays in there often and even naps in there occasionally.

Rocket blanket for Mercury.

Shell Model blanket for Mercury.  (The shell model for the element Mercury illustration the number of protons and neutrons in an element layer by layer.)
Homemade prenatal headphones that wrap around belly with adjustable rings and headphone jack.


No comments:

Post a Comment